Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Time my Parents Had Control Over the TV

..."a record 11 hours, 5 minutes" says Yahoo! News. Literally. I found out that the Wimbledon match between John Isner and Nicolas Mahut lasted that long. And my parents love tennis. And for 11 hours, 5 minutes, I had to watch tennis. it wasn't that bad though. But it meant that the TV was strictly for tennis for about twelve hors, considering all the commercials. more like 13 hours. But I have gotten a lot of book writing done with the absence of television.


sourced from http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100624/ap_on_sp_te_ga_su/ten_wimbledon_marathon_match;_ylt=AsZCmCNLDNbA86ZWRpGWVptNz7QF;_ylu=X3oDMTMyMGZvYm5hBGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwNjI0L3Rlbl93aW1ibGVkb25fbWFyYXRob25fbWF0Y2gEcG9zAzEEc2VjA3luX3BhZ2luYXRlX3N1bW1hcnlfbGlzdARzbGsDNzAtNjhpbjV0aGlz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cast in Chaos Countdown

In the Wake of Lorelei Countdown

Mockingjay Countdown


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones