Monday, June 7, 2010

My Newfound Hate for Science Exams

Oh, all right. My hate for science exams isn't newfound. I've had this strong dislike since my first science exam. I hate science exams. Now you ask why I hate science exams even more now? I took a science exam today. An accelerated science qualifying exam. A give-them-a-bunch-of-questions-they-don't-know-and-see-how-well-they-can-guess exam. Of course, they also gave us a reference packet. Which confused me even more. We also had to fill in bubbles perfectly. I hate filling in bubbles. I hate science exams. I hate reference packets. I hate the pencils that wrote on the hated science exams. I HATE SCIENCE EXAMS.

2 comments:

  1. haha!!! im commenting on my own post. and just to reiterate( i dont think i spelled that right) that science exam sucked

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that Science Exam was soooo hard! It made me wanna take a gun and- Never Mind...

    ReplyDelete

Cast in Chaos Countdown

In the Wake of Lorelei Countdown

Mockingjay Countdown


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones